Ideal VLOM (Village Level Operation and Maintenance) design developed
keeping in view maintenance problems.
- Capable of lifting water from depths upto-approx 45 meters.
- Discharge - 16.5 liter per minute in 40 stroke or 420 ml in one
- Fully fabricated steel structure duly hot dip galvanized.
- Adjustable handle to suit varying installation depths.
- Injection moulded special grade plastic bush bearings easy to
replace at village level.
- Interchangeable plunger & foot valves easy to extract without
removing riser pipe.
- Non-corrosive underground components capable of handling
corrosive water situation there by giving longer life.
- Easy installation and inexpensive maintenance at village level -
even women can handle.
- Light weight UPVC riser pipes and hence easy to handle
The complete system of AJAY AFRIDEV Deepwell Handpump consists of four
main sub assemblies briefly described below